Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back in black!

Fierce readers, I am sorry that I've been neglecting the Weave. I've been super busy with school and GRE exams and many other non-fierce obligations. I originally starting writing this Weavecap a few weeks ago in a post-holiday haze, snuggled up on the couch with my dear college roommate Margaret B. She introduced me to the guilty pleasures of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and The Hills, both at the same time. I've been scrupulously avoiding The Hills because those bitches are SO useless, but it's not like I actually have high standards when it comes to reality TV programming. Clearly. I don't think I'll ever get into The Hills, but the Kardashians might be a decent addition to the roster of things I'll watch when I'm super bored. And hungover.

Anyway!! I can't talk about other shows for too long or I fear that Tyra Banks will turn herself into a murder of crows that will fly through the darkening skies to my fierce lair and claw at my weave until I collapse, trembling before her fury. Didn't you know that she went to Paris when she was seventeen years old to learn how to smile with her eyes AND how to practice black magic?

Finale Weavecap coming soon, as well as some more installments of You WILL See Me Again to tide us over until Cycle 47 or whatever the hell it is we're on begins.

No comments: