Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GIRLS GONE WILD!!

This happened over the weekend, so it might be old news to some of you, fierce readers, but check out the calamity that occurred on Saturday at the New York audition for the next crop of bitches! Did Bianca show up to lead a rumble? Or are the shorties just extra desperate? Either way, this bodes well for a new season that is less boring than the new one already is.

Either way, it was only a matter of time before Tyra inspired a bloodbath:



Also, my apologies to you, fierce readers, for being so behind with the Weavecaps so far. I'm in my last semester of grad school, and for once I must prioritize my own life's work over Tyra's. But some intense writing is about to begin, which means some intense procrastinating will be in order too.

No comments: